Ebenezer House is a small detached annex a short walk from the Main House or Potters House. All accommodation is at first floor level with large picture windows overlooking the countryside and towards the sea. There are no stair lifts in the Ebenezer House
This is available as a self-contained unit on a self-catering basis only. Ebenezer House can also be booked in conjunction with the Main House and/or The Potters' House as additional Full Board accommodation with all meals being taken with the rest of the group.
- Ebenezer House can sleep up to 15 people in 8 bedrooms
- The bedrooms are not ensuite but do have washbasins with hot and cold running water. The charges are lower than other parts of the centre to reflect the fact that the rooms are not ensuite.
- There are three refurbished shower rooms.
- Duvets and pillows are provided on all beds
- Dining Room/Conference Room with accommodation for up to 30 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Comfortable Lounge
- Use of Indoor heated Swimming Pool, small sports hall and Tennis Courts
- High Chairs and Cots are available on request
- Beds can be made for you in advance of your stay at an additional cost
- Towels and soap can also be provided at an additional cost
- Laundry facilities available on request and at an additional charge
- Please note there is no WiFi access in Ebenezer House
Please see our booking terms and conditions for our minimum charge policy that applies during peak times. Please however contact us to discuss the prices that might apply in off-peak periods.
For your own information, our peak periods are any weekend and all school holidays with the exception of Christmas and the New Year period when the Conference Centre is closed.