The Main House
Hebron Hall's Main House is an attractive late 19th Century building, which has been modernized and updated for the 21st Century. It is a comfortable house where guests can enjoy the facilities and grounds. This is in the main a two story building and with the addition of a passenger lift in February 2015 it means both floors are now fully accessible to those who may have difficulty with stairs or are wheelchair bound.
We offer both full board and self-catering tariffs in the Main House and the facilities available to guests include:
- Sleeping for up to 93 people in 24 bedrooms all of which are ensuite
- There are three ground floor rooms which are user friendly for disabled people
- Duvets and pillows are provided on all beds
- Conference Room which will seat up to 100, with PA system and microphone, digital piano, digital projector, screen, induction loop, internet connection point and WiFi
- Free WiFi access in some areas.
- Dining Room accommodating up to 100 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Beverage kitchen for your exclusive use with hot water, fridge, microwave, iron, ironing board and washing up facilities
- Games Room with Snooker Table, Pool Table and Table Tennis
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool, sports hall and tennis courts
- Children's Crèche Room with TV, DVD & Video
- Two Lounges, one with TV
- High Chairs and Cots are available on request
- Beds can be made for you in advance of your stay at an additional charge
- Towels and soap can also be provided at an additional charge
- Laundry facilities are available on request at an additional charge
- A small chapel is available for personal and small group prayer and reflection
Please see our booking terms and conditions for our minimum charge policy that applies during peak times. Please however contact us to discuss the prices that might apply in off-peak periods
For your own information, our peak periods are any weekend and all school holidays with the exception of Christmas and the New Year period when the Conference Centre is closed.