Bethel House Residential
Bethel House Residential Care Home for Older People is a key part of the work of Hebron Hall Christian Centre and is set in an ideal location within the grounds which residents and their families can enjoy in the warmer weather. We have a dedicated staff providing the highest standards of care.
We recommend that prospective residents, along with their families, visit Bethel House to see for themselves the level of care provided and the atmosphere of the home.
The home can offer the following facilities:
- Registered to accommodate 39 Older People of which nine places are registered for Elderly Mentally Infirm (EMI) residents;
- Offers 35 single rooms;
- 17 rooms have ensuite facilities;
- Two double rooms suitable for single occupancy or couples - both ensuite;
- Two Lounges - one with TV and video;
- Dining Room with choice of menu;
- Option to have meals in individual rooms;
- Lift to first floor;
- Beverage kitchens on both floors to enable residents and their families to make their own drinks;
- Optional daily and weekly devotions;
- Programme of optional social activities;
- Residents can have their own telephone and TV in their rooms at their own cost;
- Regular visits by Chiropodist and Hairdresser;
- Daily delivery of newspaper - at additional cost.
You can download a current information leaflet about Bethel House by using the link on this page and you can also read a PDF copy of the latest Care & Social Services Inspectorate for Wales (CSSIW) report on the home following their last inspection.