Kings Court Sheltered Housing
The high quality properties in King's Court are privately owned by the occupiers and comprise a complex of bungalows and apartment blocks. Each is linked to the support staff through a call system.
There is an annual maintenance charge which covers services such as:
- Window cleaning;
- Grass cutting;
- Buildings Insurance;
- Cleaning of Communal areas;
- External maintenance and decoration;
- Support service on a 24/7 basis;
- Quarterly residents meetings are held with the General Manager;
- Optional social activities are available.
Properties within the Kings Court complex are offered for sale privately in the usual way. Anyone interested in purchasing one of the properties should register their interest with Peter Mulcahy Estate Agents based in Dinas Powys through whom the properties are usually sold.